Working in the fast-paced and exciting aerospace sector, Rotor Maxx Support Ltd is an expanding company specializing in the overhaul of Helicopter Components and Engines. We believe in delivering products and services that exceed industry standards with the shortest turnaround times possible, while offering a family oriented working environment. We are currently seeking an Stores Manager/Purchaser for full time employment at our Parksville BC location.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for planning, executing and managing inventory purchases.
- Ensure that purchases are compatible with airworthiness standards and company policies.
- Ensure Inventory system is kept up to date, including Min/Max levels, vendor files, pricing...
- Responsible for timely delivery of product and minimizing consumer delays.
- Supervise and delegate tasks to other Stores Members
- Maintain good communication with internal departments
- Applicants must have previous purchasing experience, preferably with inventory management/planning responsibilities
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills. Will be expected to take raw sales and inventory data and make reports to determine trends, mix/max orders etc…
- Valid Driver's Licence;
- Must be able to pass Controlled Goods security check (Criminal Record)
- Previous Aviation experience, especially with Rotorcraft and Sikorsky products
- Previous supervisory experience
- Shipping/Customs experience
- Computer Hardware/Software troubleshooting skills
Location: Parksville, BC
Remuneration: Depending on experience. Includes benefits and retirement package
Hours: Full Time, 7:00am – 3:30pm Mon-Fri. Overtime, weekends and travel occasionally required.