Rotor Maxx Support is a full service Transport Canada AMO with ratings in Aircraft, Structures, Components, Engines and NDT. We believe in delivering products and services that exceed industry standards with the shortest turnaround times possible, while offering a family oriented working environment. We are currently seeking S61/S76 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers for full time employment. The positions will be responsible for carrying out maintenance, inspection, modification and testing of aircraft structural, mechanical and hydraulic systems primarily in a Hangar environment under the direction of the Chief Engineer.
- Carry out inspections of aircraft structures, systems and equipment. to determine serviceability or repair requirements
- Remove/install and functionally test aircraft components.
- Dismantle aircraft systems for repair and overhaul, and reassemble.
- Assemble and rig aircraft control systems.
- Complete records of work done and sustain an accurate record system.
- Ensure maintenance is conducted and recorded in accordance with applicable approved manuals, maintenance schedules, applicable standards, practices and specifications.
- Requisition correct materials and supplies.
- Ensure any support equipment is properly maintained and maintenance facilities are clean and safe.
- Accepts and completes any other assigned work in a productive manner.
- Completion of secondary school and a certified trades training institution or equivalent.
- AME license M1 and/or M2.
- Endorsement or proven experience on Sikrosky S61 and/or S76 Helicopters
- Minimum 3 years as a licensed AME.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Has ability to read and understand technical manuals and instructions (English), and able to use technical drawings, data and standards.
- Familiar with and follows shop safety procedures and standards.
- Able to work productively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Possesses valid passport.
- Willing to work overtime or unusual shifts, as required.
- Position is Hangar based but applicant must be willing to travel if required.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this ad please submit your resume HERE