Working in the fast-paced and exciting aerospace sector, Rotor Maxx Support Limited is an expanding company specializing in the overhaul of Sikorsky S61 drive train components and General Electric CT58/T58 Engines. We believe in delivering products and services that exceed industry standards with the shortest turnaround times possible, while offering a family oriented working environment. We are currently seeking an Aircraft Component Maintenance Technician for full time employment.
Applicants must be eligible for Shop Certification Authority under the Canadian Aviation Regulations and will be responsible to the Component Shop Manager for the maintenance of aeronautical products. Preference will be given to those with S61 or S76 component experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- carrying out and certifying maintenance in accordance with aeronautical product manufacturer’s requirements and company policy;
- supervising and certifying maintenance carried out by persons who are not eligible to sign a maintenance release for that maintenance;
- completing work packages for the work completed;
- as required, reading and taking actions with regard to Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, Customer Service Notices, and all technical and regulatory data;
- submitting to the applicable Shop Manager, requests for changes to internal documents. i.e. forms, check sheets, etc.;
- submitting to the applicable Shop Manager, identified Service Difficulty Reports;
- reporting general safety issues, unserviceable maintenance equipment, etc., to the applicable Shop Manager;
- ensuring that work areas remain clean and safe;
- assisting in the training of Junior Technicians and in the assessment of their knowledge, experience and skill levels;
- attending training courses as assigned by the applicable Shop Manager and/or Director of Maintenance;
- carrying out other duties as assigned
- Aircraft Component Overhaul experience
- Mechanical aptitude;
- Must be reliable and able to take direction;
- Able to work efficiently and effectively, in a fast paced environment, either as an individual or as a team member;
- An attention for detail, good organizational skills, basic computer literacy, and good communication skills are all essential qualities;
- Valid Driver's Licence;
- Criminal Record check may be required.
Location: Parksville, BC
Remuneration: Depending on experience. Includes benefits and retirement package
Hours: Full Time, 7:00am – 3:30pm Mon-Fri. Overtime, weekends and travel occasionally required.
If you are interested in this ad please submit your resume HERE